En Fuego is now accepting applications for non-food vendors and exhibition booths. Please direct inquiries to Kevin George: firstname.lastname@example.org
- $250 for a 10’x10’ space. If using a tent, it must not exceed 10’x10’.
- Booth fee must be paid with submission of application.
- If you will be selling items from your booth, you must obtain approval from Kevin George.
- 10% of your total sales is due to En Fuego Ministries before you leave the venue.
- All Exhibitors are responsible for paying Alabama State Sales Tax.
- En Fuego is a rain or shine event.
- Booth fees are non-refundable, regardless of weather conditions the day of the event.
- Application submission does not guarantee you will be approved. If you are not approved, your booth fee will be returned.